1. What happened to the people of Jericho because of the children of Israel?
A. The people were environed round, and their name cut off from the earth
B. Jericho was straitly shut
C. None went out, and none came in
2. What was the first thing the Lord told Joshua to do concerning Jericho?
A. Rise early in the morning
B. Compass the city
C. Ye shall not shout, nor make any noise with your voice
3. What were the priests to seven priests shall bear before the ark?
A. Seven ears of corn from the land, as the manna had ceased
B. Seven golden vials full of the wrath of God
C. Seven trumpets of rams' horns
4. What were the people instructed to do on the seventh day that was different from the first six days?
A. Ye shall compass the city seven times
B. Joshua adjured, saying keep yourselves from accursed things
C. The ark of the covenant of the LORD preceded them
5. And when ye hear the sound of the trumpet, all the people shall...
A. Save Rahab the harlot alive
B. Shout with a great shout
C. Rise early about the dawning of the day
6. What shall to happen after question five?
A. All the silver, and gold, and vessels of brass and iron, shall be consecrated unto the LORD
B. Joshua adjured them at that time
C. The wall of the city shall fall down flat
7. Who did Joshua tell the priests was to go before the ark of the covenant?
A. The priests
B. Seven priests
C. The priests the sons of Levi
8. Who did Joshua tell the people was to pass on before the ark of the LORD?
A. The armed men
B. Him that is armed
C. Every man armed for war
9. Who came after the ark, the priests going on, and blowing with the trumpets?
A. The rearward
B. The young and the old
C. messengers, which Joshua sent to spy out Jericho
10. Joshua had commanded the people, saying Ye shall not _____ until the day I bid?
A. Shout, nor make any noise with your voice
B. Murmur, nor lift up a loud voice
C. Hear any noise, nor hear the voice of God speaking out of the midst
11. What did they do when they came into the camp?
A. Kept themselves from the accursed thing
B. Saved Rahab the harlot alive
C. Lodged in the camp
12. Joshua said unto the people, "The city shall be accursed, even it, and all that are therein, to the LORD: only _____ ...
A. Rahab, the harlot who hid the messengers that we sent, she shall live
B. Rahab the harlot shall live, she and all that are with her in the house
C. Rahab, and her father, and her mother, and her brethren shall be brought out alive
13. Why were those of Jericho in question twelve to live?
A. Because she hid the messengers that we sent
B. Because she did bind this line of scarlet thread in the window
C. Because they did show kindness unto her father's house
14. What were the people to keep themselves from?
A. The accursed thing
B. An accursed thing in the midst of them
C. The accursed thing from among them
15. And ye, in any wise keep yourselves from the accursed thing, lest...
A. Ye make the camp of Israel a curse, and trouble it
B. Ye be destroyed, not able to stand before thy enemies
C. Ye make yourselves accursed
16. What was to be consecrated unto the LORD: they shall come into the treasury of the LORD?
A. Gold, and silver, and all the vessels of iron and brass
B. All the silver, and gold, and vessels of brass and iron
C. All the vessels of iron and brass, silver and gold
17. And they utterly destroyed _____ that was in the city.
B. Both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass
C. Young and old, both man and woman, and ox, and sheep, and ass
18. Did Joshua go into the harlot's house, and bring out the woman, and all that she hath?
C. We are not told
19. The silver, and the gold, and the vessels of brass and of iron, they put into the treasury of the house of the LORD. What happened to the city?
A. They set the city on fire
B. They burnt the city with fire
C. There went out fire from the LORD, and devoured it
20. And Joshua adjured them at that time, saying, Cursed be the man before the LORD, that riseth up and buildeth this city Jericho...
A. He shall lay the foundation thereof in his firstborn, and in his youngest son shall he set up the gates of it.
B. He shall lay the foundation thereof in his firstborn, and in his youngest son shall he set up the building of it.
C. He shall lay the foundation thereof in his firstborn son, and in his youngest son shall he set up the building of it.