1. (vs. 1) Potiphar an officer of Pharaoh was?
A. General of the guard
B. Captain of the guard B
C. Servant of the guard
2. (vs. 1) Potiphar bought Joseph from the hands
of the ...
B. Midianites C
3. (vs. 2) And the Lord was with...
B. Joseph B
4. (vs. 3) The Lord made all that Joseph did to...
B. Increase A
C. Both A and B
5. (vs. 5) The blessing of the Lord was upon all
that the Egyptian had in...
A. in the house
B. in the field C
C. both A and B
6. (vs. 4) All that Potiphar had he put into Joseph's...
B. hand B
7. (vs. 6) And Joseph was a goodly...
B. Hebrew C
8. (vs. 7) Joseph's master's wife cast...
A. her eyes upon Joseph
B. her cloak upon Joseph A
C. her garment upon Joseph
9. (vs. 8) But Joseph...
A. ran away
B. refused B
C. told his master
10. (vs. 9) How then can I do this great wickedness
and sin against...
B. My father C
ll. (vs. 10) And it came to pass, as she spake to
A. Day by Day
B. Week by Week A
C. Hour by Hour
12. (vs. 11) What did Joseph go into the house to do?
A. His accounts
B. His business B
C. Counting Potiphar's money
13. (vs. 12) What did Potiphar's wife catch Joseph by?
A. His hand
B. His cloak C
C. His garment
14. (vs. 13) Where had he left his garment?
A. Her hand
B. On the chair A
C. On the floor
15. (vs. 14) What did Potiphar's wife call Joseph?
A. A Jew
B. An Hebrew B
C. An Israelite
16. (vs. 15) Potiphar's wife told the men of her
A. Joseph left his garment with me
B. Joseph left his cloak with me A
C. Joseph left his sandals with me
17. She laid up his garment, where?
A. On the couch
B. On the chair C
C. By her
18. (vs. 17) The Hebrew servant, which thou hast
brought unto us...
A. Came in to deal lightly with me
B. Came in unto me to mock me B
C. Came in to steal the household idols
19. (vs. 18) And it came to pass, as I...
A. Lifted up my hand and said stop
B. Lifted up my voice and screamed C
C. Lifted up my voice and cried
20. (vs. 19) Who's wrath was kindled?
A. Joseph's master
B. Potiphar A
21. (vs. 20) Where did Joseph's master take him?
A. Back to the land of his father
B. The prison house C
C. A place where the king's prisoners were bound
22. (vs. 21) But the Lord was with...
B. Potiphar A
C. Potiphar's wife
23. (vs. 22) Joseph was put in charge of whom?
A. All the prisoners that were in the prison
B. His brothers A
C. The keeper of the prison
24. (vs. 23) The Lord was with him and that which he
did, the Lord...
A. Made it to prosper in his hand
B. Made it to prosper B
C. Made it to increase