4 - Beginning of Life
Cycle - Birth & Death
A. Birth of Cain & Abel - v.l-2.
(1) Cain first born.
(2) Abel keeper of sheep, Cain tiller of ground.
B. By faith Abel offered a more noble sacrifice than Cain - Hebrews ll:4 -
(1) Cain brought fruit of ground unto The Lord.
(2) Abel brought firstling of flock.
(3) God had respect for Abel & his offering.
(4) Cain wroth but reproved by The Lord.
C. Jealousy causes first murder - v.8.
D. Cain's punishment - v.9-15.
(1) The Lord questions Cain & Cain lied.
(2) God said Abel's blood cried out from ground.
(3) Cain cursed & made to wander.
(4) God appointed Cain a sign, that no one should smite him.
E. Generations of Cain - v.16-24.
F. Birth of Seth & Enos - v.25-26.