1. The children of Israel inherited countries, which were distributed for inheritance to them. Which land were they in?
A. The land of milk and honey
B. The land of Canaan
C. The land of Goshen
2. Who distributed the inherited land?
A. Eleazar the priest, and Joshua the son of Nun, and the heads of the fathers of the tribes of the children of Israel
B. Joshua the son of Nun, and the priests the Levites, and twelve fathers out of the people
C. Eleazar Aaron's son, and Joshua the son of Nun, and the heads of the fathers houses
3. For how many tribes was their inheritance divided by lot?
A. for the twelve tribes of Israel
B. for the nine tribes, and for the half tribe
C. for the two tribes and the half tribe
4. By whose hand was it commanded that the inheritance be divided by lot?
B. The LORD
5. What inheritance did Moses give unto the Levites?
A. He gave none inheritance among them
B. All the tenth in Israel
C. three cities on this side Jordan, and three cities in the land of Canaan, which shall be cities of refuge
6. Where was the inheritance of two tribes and an half tribe?
A. on the other side Jordan
B. on this side Jordan in the wilderness
C. this side Jordan toward the sunrising
7. For the children of Joseph were _____: therefore they gave no part unto the Levites in the land etc...
A. given me but one lot and one portion to inherit
B. passed before their brethren armed, all the mighty men of valour, and helped them
C. two tribes, Manasseh and Ephraim
8. The children of Joseph gave no part unto the Levites in the land, save cities to dwell in, with what?
A. their suburbs for their cattle and for their substance
B. the fringes of them for their goods, and for all their beasts
C. the environs round about them
9. As the LORD commanded Moses, so the children of Israel did what to the land?
A. They dwelt in the land
B. They divided the land
C. They did drive the people out of the land
10. The children of whom came unto Joshua in Gilgal?
11. Who said unto Joshua, "Thou knowest the thing that the LORD said unto Moses the man of God concerning me and thee in Kadeshbarnea"?
A. Caleb the Kenezite, who wholly followed the LORD
B. The son of Jephunneh, Caleb, who had searched the land with him
C. Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenezite
12. When Moses the servant of the LORD sent Caleb from Kadeshbarnea to espy out the land,
how did he say he brought him word again?
A. As it was in mine heart
B. By the way as I came forth out of the wilderness
C. As it was written aforetime
13. Who did Caleb say made the heart of the people melt?
A. The young men that were spies with us
B. They who followed not wholly the LORD our God
C. My brethren that went up with me
14. Unlike those who had made the heart of the people melt, what did Caleb say that he had done?
A. Said, let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it
B. Wholly followed the LORD my God
C. Stilled the people before Moses and said, we are able to overcome it
15. And Moses sware on that day, saying, Surely _____ shall be thine inheritance
A. A land that floweth with milk and honey
B. The land of Canaan, whereon thine eyes have looked
C. The land whereon thy feet have trodden
16. Caleb said, "And now, behold, the LORD hath kept me alive, as he said, these _____, even since the LORD spake this word unto Moses"
A. forty years while Israel wandered in the wilderness
B. forty and five years
C. fourscore and five years
18. Speaking of this mountain, whereof the LORD spake in that day, Caleb said they heard that the cities were great and fenced and who was there?
A. The Emims
B. A people great and tall, which were accounted to be giants
C. The Anakims
19. That day, what became the inheritance of Caleb the son of Jephunneh the Kenezite because that he wholly followed the LORD God of Israel?
20. Who was a great man among the Anakims?