• It should have been sold.
- Worth 300 pence.
- Given to the poor.
• Concerning Judas.
- He did not care for the poor.
- He was a thief.
- He had the bag.
- He bare what was put therein.
• Jesus said, "Let her alone".
- She kept this against the day of my burying.
- The poor always ye have with you.
- Me ye have not always.
• Much people knew he was there.
- They came not only for Jesus. (v.9)
- They came to see Lazarus whom Jesus raised from the dead.
• Chief priests consulted how to kill Lazarus. (v.10)
- They thought many believed on Jesus because of him. (v.11)
• The hour is come that the Son of man should be glorified.
• He explained the necessity of His death. (vv.24-26)
- Example of a corn of wheat. (v.24)
- He that loves his life shall lose it. (v.25)
- Hate life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
- Serve - follow . (v.26)
- Where I am - be also.
- Father honor.
• His soul is troubled. (v.27)
• The Father speaks. (vv.28-30)
- Recognizes Him.
- Some thought it was thunder or an angel.
• Jesus said the voice came for them not Him. (v.30)
• Judgment has come to the world. (v.31)
• Prince of this world cast out.
• Jesus lifted up in death. (vv.32,33)
• The Law states that Christ abideth forever.
• Light is a little while.
- Walk while ye have light.
- Believe in the light. (v.36)
- Be the children of light.