GENESIS CHAPTER 50
1. (vs. 1) And Joseph fell upon his father's
A. Wept upon him, and embraced him.
B. Wept upon him, and kissed him. B
C. Cried upon him, and embraced him.
2. (vs. 2) The physician embalmed .....
B. Joseph C
3. (vs. 3) How many days of embalming were
fulfilled for Israel?
A. Twoscore days.
B. Threescore days. C
C. Forty days.
4. (vs. 3) The Egyptians mourned for Israel how
A. Threescore and ten days.
B. Twoscore and ten days. A
C. Seventy days.
5. (vs. 4) And when the days of mourning were past
Joseph spake unto the house of.....
B. Pharaoh B
C. The king of Egypt
6. (vs. 5) My father made me swear, saying, Lo,
I die: in my grave which I have digged for me
in the land of......
B. My fathers. A
7. (vs. 6) And Pharaoh said, Go up, and bury thy
father, according as he made thee....
B. Swear. B
8. (vs. 7) And Joseph went up to bury his father:
and with him went up....
A. All the servants of Pharaoh and the elders of
B. All the elders of the land of Egypt. C
C. All the servants of Pharaoh, the elders of
his house, and all the elders of the land
9. (vs. 8) What was left in the land of Goshen?
A. Only their little ones, and their flocks,
and their herds.
B. Only their flocks and their herds. A
C. Only his fathers house, their flocks and
10. (vs. 9) And there went up with him both chariots
and horsemen: and it was a......
A. Very large company.
B. Very large party. C
C. Very great company.
11. (vs. 10) And they came to the threshingfloor of...
B. Ophrah. A
12. (vs. 10) And he made a mourning for his father...
A. One week.
B. Seven days. B
C. Two weeks.
13. (vs. 11) The inhabitants of the land were?
B. Ishmaelites. A
14. (vs. 13) Israel was buried in the cave of the
B. Elbethel. C
15. (vs. 14) And Joseph returned into....
B. Egypt. B
16. (vs. 15) And when Joseph's brethern saw that
their father was dead, they said, Joseph will
A. Love us.
B. Hate us. B
C. Take care of us.
17. (vs. 16) And they sent....
B. Slave. C
18. (vs. 17) What did Joseph do when the spoke unto him?
B. Cried. A
19. (vs. 18) And they said, Behold, we be thy....
B. Servants. B
20. (vs. 19) And Joseph said unto them, Fear not:
for am I in the place of....
A. Our father.
B. Pharaoh. C
21. (vs. 20) But God meant it unto good, the bring
to pass, as it is this day, to....
A. Save much people alive.
B. Save many people alive. A
C. Save all the people alive.
22. (vs. 22) Joseph lived how many years?
A. Five score and ten years.
B. An hundred and ten years. B
C. An hundred and twenty years.
23. (vs. 23) And Joseph saw Elphraim's children of the
A. Second generation.
B. Third generation. B
C. Fourth generation.
Q?. A (c:v)