A. Manasseh and Euphrates
B. Manasseh and Ephraim B
C. Manna and Ephraim
2. (Vs. 2) And one told Jacob, and said, Behold thy son....
B. Simeon C
3. (Vs. 3) And Jacob said unto Joseph, God Almighty appeared to me at....
B. Canaan A
4. (Vs. 4) And said unto me, Behold, I will make thee.....
A. A great nation
B. A mighty nation C
C. Fruitful, and multiply thee
5. (Vs. 5) And now thy two sons, Ephraim and Manasseh, which were born unto thee
in the land of Egypt before I came unto thee in Egypt, are mine; as.....
A. Joseph and Benjamin
B. Reuben and Simeon B
C. Reuben and Judah
6. (Vs. 7) Jacob buried Rachel in the way of
A. Ephrath; the same is Bethlehem
B. Ephrath; the same is Jerusalem A
C. Ephrath; the same is Beersheba
7. (Vs. 8) And Israel beheld Joseph's sons, and said,....
A. Who are they?
B. Who are these? B
C. Who's sons are these?
8. (Vs. 9) Bring them, I pray thee, unto me, and
A. Love them.
B. Speak to them. C
C. Bless them.
9. (Vs. 10) And he brought them near unto him; and...
A. He spoke to them, and embraced them.
B. He kissed them, and hugged them. C
C. He kissed them, and embraced them.
10. (Vs. 11) God hath shewed me also....
A. Thy seed
B. Thy sons A
C. Thy children
11. (Vs. 12) Joseph bowed himself with his face to...
A. The ground
B. The earth B
C. The floor
12. (Vs. 13) And Joseph took them both,.....
A. Ephraim in his left hand toward Israel's right hand, and Manasseh in his
right hand toward Israel's left hand.
B. Ephraim in his right had toward Israel's left B
hand, and Manasseh in his left hand toward
Israel's right hand
C. Ephraim in his right hand toward Jacob's
left hand, and Manasseh in his left hand
toward Jacob's right hand.
13. (Vs. 14) And Israel stretched out....
A. His right hand, and laid it upon Ephraim's
head, who was the younger, and his left hand
upon Manasseh's head.
B. His left hand, and laid it upon Ephraim's A
head, who was the younger, and his right hand
upon Manasseh's head.
C. His right hand, and laid it upon Manasseh's
head who was the younger, and his left hand
upon Ephraim's head
14. (Vs. 15) And he blessed....
B. Ephraim. C
15. (vs. 16) Let them grow.....
A. Be fruitful and multiply
B. Into a multitude in the midst of the earth B
C. Exceedingly fruitful
16. (Vs. 17) When Joseph was that his father laid his
right hand upon the head of Ephraim, it....
A. Displeased him.
B. Alarmed him. A
C. Saddened him.
17. (Vs. 18) And Joseph said unto his father, "Not
so my father for this is....
A. The younger
B. The firstborn B
C. The blessed
18. (Vs. 19) But truly his younger brother shall be...
A. His servant.
B. Greater than he, and his seed shall become B
a multitude of nations.
C. Greater than he, and his seed shall be a
multitude in the midst of the earth.
19. (Vs. 20) In thee shall Israel bless, saying,
A. God make thee as Ephraim and Manasseh
B. God make thee as Joseph and Benjamin A
C. God make thee as Manasseh and Ephraim
20. (Vs. 21) And Israel said unto...
B. Ephraim C
21. (Vs. 22) More over I have given to thee....
A. Two portions above thy brethren.
B. Five portions above thy brethren. C
C. One portion above thy brethren.